Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back again!

So I went back to the doctor today for my weekly "check up". I've lost another couple pounds and am down to 169.2! Woohoo!! I finally got below 170! Hopefully, in another couple (?3) weeks, I'll be writing how I'm below 160. Wouldn't that be great!?!?

My doctor is so great too. I told him I was dreaming of oatmeal cream pies and chinese buffets last night and he totally got it. He's so encouraging and really seems to know what I'm going through and how tough this has been. It's also nice not bingeing and purging all the time too.

I started a Boot Camp class at my gym and it has really kicked my ass. I didn't realize I was SO out of shape! I don't think I've EVER sweat that much - but it feels so good after I'm done. I think I'll be going back :)

So, only 34 pounds to the goal weight my doctor has set for me (135). I'd like to see that number by May. I think I can do it.

Wish me luck!!


It'll be bikini time before you know it!!

2 comments:

  1. awee that's great hun! I'm so proud of you! It's so great that you found a doctor that gets how you feel and is working with you so well. Clearly, he knows what he's doing :-P I want to make my goal by may too!! You can totally do it. You inspire me to work just as hard and really try to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittany! You've been so sweet! We will absolutely get to 160 by the first of March!

    ReplyDelete