Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here I go!

So, today is planning day. I've already ruined this day by BPing, so that's why I decided to plan for tomorrow. What's that old saying "Fail to plan and Plan to fail"? Well not this time! I'm tired of being FAT!

CW: 175.2lbs (ewww!!!)
HW: 237lbs (holy shit!)
GW#1: 160lbs
GW#2: 145lbs
GW#3: 130lbs

I've tried pills...too many side effects.
I've tried Weight Watchers and Nutrisystem...too expensive.
I've binged and purged...just makes you feel like sh*t afterwards.
What's left? I think restricting calories along with exercise must be the answer. But how much do I restrict? And how much exercise do I need to do?


Currently: weights 2x/week
           cardio (usually stationary bike) 4x/week
           diet - what diet?!?
"The Plan": weights 2x/week (cause I think that's probably good)
            cardio - enough to burn at least 1/2 of what I eat
            diet - I'll start with 1000cals/day

So...that means I'll have to burn 500cals/day...I think I can do that. I'll keep it posted a list of my foods and exercise on a daily basis and I'll update my weight once a week.


Please feel free to leave any comments/suggestions. I need all the help I can get!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment