Friday, December 17, 2010

Last two days...

So I actually posted 2 days ago, then I forgot to save it...so I screwed up!
I've actually done pretty well with the diet and exercise:

12/15 - 1050 cals, burned 325 with cardo (not quite on track - but not too shabby either!)
12/16 - 600 cals up until dinner when I totally BP'ed on some Japanese and sugar cookies. I figured I got up at least 2/3 of it though, so I'm gonna count 500 cals from it...so 1100 cals and burned 300 with cardio

I've been up since 3am this morning, did some Christmas shopping online. It's cold and snowy/icy here, so I'll be staying in most of the day. That means I'm gonna have a REALLY hard time sticking with my diet. I do SO much better when I'm busy...I guess I'll have to up the cardio today.

No comments:

Post a Comment