Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I don't know why I do this to myself. I wish I had more self-control. I was doing SO well with the protein-only diet. My family decided Japanese would be good for dinner, so we went to my favorite restaurant. Instead of ordering just shrimp or chicken, I got shrimp and a filet (my fav....YUM!) with all the rice and veggies that come with it. I poured all the yummy white sauce all over everything and practically licked the plate when I was done.

I wanted to purge SO badly. I didn't. (wtf - I have the willpower NOT to purge, but I can't NOT eat food that I know I shouldn't have?!?).

I haven't gotten on the scale yet. I'm scared. I probably should....Ok - 178.6. Holy cow. 2 pounds from 1 dinner?!?!? How the heck does that happen anyway? Salt? Carbs? Geesh.

Ok, ok...this is not the end of the world. Just gotta start over. I'm having protein drinks for most of my meals today, I think. No food = no temptation, right? We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment