Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here's to a new you...and here's to a new me!

I need some advice...from anyone out there...
My family likes to go out to eat at least once a week. I find it VERY difficult to 1. Not go with them and 2. Not pig out when I do.
I went to Carraba's last night for the "end of the year" celebration. What did I order? NOT the salad. NOT the soup. Of course, I got the HUGE plate of pasta...what else would you get there!?! I'm not so good with temptation it would seem.
So, any advice on how to maintain in spite of temptation would be much appreciated :)

On a lighter note (ha! not THIS morning!)...I feel good about the new year. My whole family wants to try and lose some weight too, so maybe there will be fewer temptations.

Goals for 2011:
 1. I want to weigh 155 by my birthday (March 1st).
    I will do this by eating under 1000 cals/day of low carb, low fat, healthy foods.
    I will also do at least 30mins cardio at least 5 days/week.
2. I want to weigh 135 by June 1st (so I can hopefully look decent in a swim suit)
3. By the end of the year I want to weigh 120.
4. I think I'd like to start running again...so I'd like to be able to run a 5k by the end of the year.
5. I need to drink more water - no excuses - drink at least 8 cups of water/day.

Any other ideas to throw in that pot - let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment