Friday, January 21, 2011

OK....What to do....

I have GOT to break this food addiction somehow.  I've got two theories: 1.  If I can just not eat for, I dunno, even just 1 or 2 days....maybe that would help? Or would it make me binge? and 2. What if I just eliminate all the high sugar/fat foods and stick with only healthy, low cal, low carb foods. If I can make myself stick to it for a week - do you think all the cravings would go away?
I've been reading about all the benefits of fasting in combination with a low carb diet and it's pretty interesting...
http://www.justinowings.com/b/index.php/me/a-low-carbohydrate-diet-mixed-with-inter
I think I might could do that...Anyone tried it before with any luck? There's just gotta be a way to break this dumb cycle I'm stuck in!



3 comments:

  1. Do you have food addictions too?!? I would LOVE to try ABC with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a food addiction, just not enough control ;) we're around the same weight so this could be awesome!!
    email meeee!!
    brittanyann_25@live.com

    ReplyDelete