Monday, January 17, 2011

What am I going to do with myself?

I haven't posted in a little bit...mostly cause I think I just gave up. I can stick to a plan for no more than a couple days. I'm addicted to food. I can't seem to change that. Sorry it's so depressing...I know that's not fun to read. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! If anyone out there has any hope for me - please fill me in.

I have been going to the gym just about every day. THAT I'm good at...I really like working out. Working out makes me hungry for some reason. So I eat. Cause I like food.

I could be eating something crappy...know that I shouldn't be eating it....tell myself to stop...and I just keep on eating. Then sometimes I purge. Sometimes I just say f*ck it. Am I destined to be a fat-a$$?

Any help?

3 comments:

  1. lol! no u dont have to be fat! if ur good with the gym, then you should burn twice the calories u think ur gonna eat so if u no ull eat a lot that day then exercise more. so then u can eat and loose weight. hope that helps! :) and always eat a healthy breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. coffee is my bff. i drink it black every morning. and everything i ever eat i try to eat on small plates. you end up eating less because it looks like more. try it and see if that helps :)

    ReplyDelete